Site announcements

Trinity & The Muslim World

Trinity & The Muslim World

by Admin User -
Number of replies: 0

One of the things which we are extremely excited to tell you, is that Trinity is training 367 individuals for the gospel ministry in various Muslim countries. Through our partnership with another organization, several of our Trinity programs have been translated and their videos dubbed into the Farsi language. This is so incredibly powerful in that by beaming these videos into the Muslim world, in the listeners own language, not only have we coordinated with so many who wish to study with us, but many more are learning about Christianity by absorbing our content simply out of interest.

I CANNOT UNDERSCORE THIS ENOUGH! We are doing something TRULY UNIQUE. Trinity is training the next generation of pastors, counselors, evangelists, apologists, theologians, and Bible scholars who are going to reach THEIR OWN neighbors.

Click this link - https://trinitysem.edu/trinitys-missionary-project/ for more detailed information regarding this important but dangerous Missionary Project ministry that Trinity has developed.

Rarely do I make a special emphasis regarding financial giving. Let me be frank, I’ve been surprised by how difficult it has been to convince believers of the importance of what Trinity is doing. One would suspect that a non-denominational, theologically conservative, distance-learning Bible College and Seminary would be exactly the sort of institution Christians would love to support. This has seldom been the case. Trinity does not survive on the support of benefactors. God has kept us, but this difficulty has always struck me as confusing.

Islam may be the world’s largest religion in the next several decades. We need an incredible movement of God among the Islamic nations that will lead to the salvation of many. If you were ever unsure of how to financially benefit the Kingdom, this seems like an obvious choice. Your contribution will enable us to continue this work. It costs a lot of money to get so much lecture material translated. It costs thousands of dollars per month to use the satellite. It costs time and resources for Trinity to produce the content that will later be dubbed into the relevant languages.

I’m asking you to make time to pray that God would lead you in how you might support this incredible missionary endeavor. This amounts to a full-court press from Trinity in a strategic effort to benefit the Kingdom.

Trinity has never taken on such a huge international venture as this, so whether you choose a monthly, quarterly, annually, or a one-time financial gift toward this MISSIONARY PROJECT, your financial support will go a long way in helping Trinity to continue with this vital ministry.

You can make your tax-deductible donation online by credit/debit card or e-check by using our secured online payment form at: https://trinitysem.edu/trinitys-missionary-project/ -- please specify in the comment box at the bottom of the form that the donation is for MISSIONARY PROJECT. You can also make donations via PayPal (under the name of Trinity College of the Bible & Theological Seminary), or simply call us directly at 812.602.3320 to make your tax-deductible contribution over the phone. If writing a check, please make it out to TRINITY –and write MISSIONARY PROJECT on the memo line.

Click here for more details on Trinity's MISSIONARY PROJECT. You'll learn what is happening directly from our international ministry partners -- https://trinitysem.edu/trinitys-missionary-project/

Thank you for your prayers and support for YOUR SCHOOL, and especially for this unique missionary endeavor. I am praying God's richest blessings for you and your family!

Gratefully,

Dr. Braxton Hunter, President

Trinity College of the Bible & Theological Seminary

PO Box 1107

Evansville, Indiana 47706